Introduce yourself to the mattress that revolutionized memory foam.
Serta changed the memory foam mattress category when we introduced our original iComfort® mattresses featuring our Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam – the world's first memory foam infused with the support and cooling touch of our MicroSupport® gel. The iComfort Sleep System has been helping people get the comfort they need without the potential negatives associated with traditional memory foam sleep systems. In fact:
- 98% of iComfort owners are satisfied with their mattress purchase.
- 97% would recommend iComfort to a friend or colleague.
- 9 out of 10 iComfort owners agree that iComfort properly supports their entire body.
Source: GFK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012
Now, you can shop our original iComfort mattress collection and get limited time savings of up to $500* on select models during our Factory Closeout event. Plus, our all-new 2014 iComfort models are now available at select retailers and will be available at all iComfort retailers in April.
For a completely customizable bedroom experience, pair any iComfort mattress with our Motion Perfect® Adjustable Foundation, and be sure to check out our full range of iComfort accessories.
The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. For award information, visit consumersdigest.com.
What Makes iComfort Technology Different?
Outstanding Pressure Relief
Too much pressure build up while you sleep can cause disruptive tossing and turning. Serta’s Cool Action™ material is uniquely designed to help reduce average body pressure while you sleep, which can help reduce tossing and turning for a deeper and more restful sleep.
More Support Where You Need It Most
Serta’s Cool Action™ material works to uniquely support your body where it needs it most. Millions of MicroSupport® gel beads gather in the areas of your body that need extra support. With the right support, your muscles can relax and rejuvenate so you can wake up feeling refreshed. In fact, 9 out of 10 iComfort owners agree that their iComfort mattress provides them with the right level of support. (Source: GfK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012)
Enhanced Cooling Comfort
Heat build up during the night can cause uncomfortable and restless sleep. Serta’s Cool Action™ material combines an open cell structure and our MicroSupport® gel to significantly increase airflow and the ability to dissipate heat. Together these properties help whisk heat away from the body. In fact, 98% of iComfort owners who are sensitive to temperature while sleeping rate their sleep quality positively. (Source: GfK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012)
Comfort that Lasts
Serta’s Cool Action material has been engineered and extensively tested to deliver exceptional comfort for years and years. Plus, our material is designed to maintain its pressure-relieving comfort through a wide range of home temperatures.
Serta Exclusive Technology
At Serta we pioneered a new category of sleep systems with our revolutionary Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam material. It was developed after years of careful study and refinement of existing memory foam products, including the original NASA-inspired memory foam technology. Our material represents a new science in memory foam, re-engineered from the bottom up for excellent comfort, support, temperature regulation and durability.
Made with Genuine Serta® MicroSupport® Gel
- Only our Cool Action™ material contains millions of Serta’s MicroSupport® gel beads that are infused into our own premium, open-cell memory foam. This proprietary process creates an extremely breathable and supportive memory foam while helping to dissipate heat away from the body
Infused, not Coated or Blended with Gel
- Using a proprietary process, our MicroSupport® gel is actually infused directly into our exclusive premium memory foam while the foam is being produced. This gives our Cool Action™ material a special combination of comfort, support, breathability and durability. Other so-called “gel” memory foams may use dye and polyol thickeners in place of real gel. Depending on the type of material used, these additives may only have a limited impact on the performance of the foam.
More Gel in a Rich, Premium Foam
– Unlike some other “gel infused” foams sold at discount prices, we infuse our Cool Action™ material with up to 200% more gel. We also use an exclusive formulation of our premium, open-cell memory foam technology that is up to 25% denser than these discount products. This creates a richer, more premium feeling finished product with excellent support and durability.
Did You Know?
98% of iComfort owners surveyed are satisfied with their mattress purchase and 97% would recommend iComfort to a friend or colleague. (Source: GFK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012)Shop the Collection Starting at $1299 (Queen Set)
Wellbeing Refined™ $2999 $2499 (Queen set)
Renewal Refined™ $2499 $1999 (Queen set)
Prodigy $2499 $1999 (Queen set)
Savant™ $1799 $1599 (Queen set)
Genius® $1599 $1399 (Queen set)
Insight™ $1299 (Queen set)
Prodigy EverFeel™ $1999 (Queen set)
Savant™ EverFeel™ Plush $1799 (Queen set)
Savant™ EverFeel™ Cushion Firm $1799 (Queen set)
Genius® EverFeel™ $1599 (Queen set)
Insight™ EverFeel™ $1299 (Queen set)
Watch the video about our new 2014 iComfort collection
Get a Free Info Kit
Interested in learning more about the iComfort® Sleep System by Serta®? Request your Free Info Kit now and you'll receive an exclusive iComfort DVD that includes real customer testimonials, an iComfort brochure and a sample of our Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam -- so you can experience our unique gel memory foam technology for yourself.
Fields with * are required.
Sorry, we were unable to verify the address that you entered against the US Postal System database. In order to receive a kit we must validate your address. Please contact Serta customer service at 1-888-278-2947 for additional assistance.